Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th!!!

Hello everyone!! I don't have any cards to post today because I have been working on my daughter's b-day invites, sniff sniff. But, hopefully I will have them done very soon and I can post pics of them!!! I love the way they look. It took me a while to figure out how I wanted to do them and I finally did it! I did have some help though, my wonderful friend Hannah sent me an email FULL of different pictures and ideas for cards! :) Thanks girl! I hope everyone has an awesome 4th of July! Be safe, don't eat and drink too much, and don't get burned! As for me, I will be stuffing my face with the wonderful BBQ my family cooks every year! They cooked twenty pork shoulders this year and they look, smell, and taste awesome!! I look forward to it every year. My mouth is watering just typing this blog. Better go! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment