Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Goodie Bag!!!

So, I was checking my email Saturday and I got an email from Karen who organizes the Nashville Scrappers and Stampers Meet-up group. They had a blog hop a couple of weeks ago and since I had just started my blog I put my name on the list. Anyways, I got an email from her saying that I got a goodie bag for participating! I was so excited, that's a first for me. Free scrappy stuff, yay!!! It should be here tomorrow or the next day and I can't wait! I'll take a picture of what I get and post it on here! I just had to brag. :) The meet-up is really cool. I've never actually gone to a crop, but they have them all the time and most are free and actually close to where I live and not an hour away. I hope to attend one someday, if I ever get a free moment, maybe this winter! Ha! You should check it out if you live around Nashville, and if not, they probably have one near you!

No comments:

Post a Comment