Sunday, December 13, 2009

Another Quickie

Updated!

Warning-Long Post Ahead

Sorry, my card was for a contest and I had to get it up before it closed! I wanted to come back and talk about it because I used a few new goodies on it!

First off, it was for the challenge over at There's Magic in the Air! Now, I've told you this before but you REALLY have to check out Nina's blog and NEW store! She shares all of these wonderful digi's with us every week and now you can buy them and tons more at her new store, Paper Cupcakes!!!

This week, well actually last week now, you had to use "Sweet Trouble" and make a card that's clean and simple and easy to mail, oh, and have pink on it. I have a really bad habit of printing the image out on Monday, which is when it available, and coloring it, then I wait until the very last minute to use it. That's why my post was so late! So with a colored digi in one hand and a very wiggly baby in the other I whipped this up, good thing it had to be simple!! :)

I was thrilled to make this card because I finally got to use my new Basic Grey paper! Now, I understand that this paper has been around and I have seen thousands of cards made with it, that's why I wanted it. But, I just sold some cards so I finally had the money to buy it. I'm so happy just have paper people have heard of! You know, when you see a card on a blog that you love and think, "Hey, I own that paper and can make that!" Anyone else do that?? :) So, I used some paper from Eskimo Kisses paper from Basic Grey. I colored it with my Bic markers and I added sparkle with my NEW Spica Glitter pen that I'm also in love with! I punched a couple of snowflakes, covered them with Stickles and I was done! PS: I just bought a set of 12 Copic Markers!! (Sorry, had to brag!) If you want some of these makers but want to save a little cash, check out Ebay! I saved a little money and my sweet husband got to "coach" me on how to bid! Lol!

Check it out!

1 comment:

  1. Quick but gorgeous! Love it! Thanks for joining us at this week! Hugs Nilla TMITA Team

    ReplyDelete