Thursday, December 17, 2009

Chirstmas in a Week!

Aaahhhhhh!!! Man I gotta get movin'! I have been putting off sending my Christmas cards and going Christmas shopping. I don't really even feel like leaving my house! :) Yes I know, shame on me! So, while the baby is sleeping, I'm going to type up a few (or more) blog posts then get to my Christmas cards. My hubby did all of the Christmas shopping for me yesterday! What a wonderful man, so now all I have to do is wrap. Since I was on a gift tag kick this year, everything that isn't a gift card will be going in a gift bag with a lovely tag, which means I'll me making more of those too! Oh well, at least I love to make them, makes everything better! Anyways, on to the card!

Over at Limelight last week, they had a challenge to make a circle card with glitter. Well, I made the card but I didn't have time to enter it, but that's okay! I still needed some inspiration for a card and this turned out so cute! First off, I got to use more Eskimo Kisses paper, I heart it! Then, I also got to use my new box of chipboard embellishments from DCWV! I love these things! I've only made one other card with them but I know I have to use more. I also outlined everything with Stickles and I accented a few things on the paper with my Spica Glitter pen, I heart it too! And, the great thing about this card is you can actually hang in on your tree, which is good because the chipboard makes it want to roll! lol Oops! I'd love to know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment