Sunday, November 29, 2009

Back again...sorta

I don't have any pictures to post tonight but I do have something to share. We've been painting so I've been busy trying to help, clean, and wrangle a little person that keeps trying to "help". She even picked the putty out of the holes my husband had just puttied! Oops! I do hope to get my office back in order! He painted it a beautiful Antique Silver and it's GORGEOUS!!!! It's so soothing! I'll put up some pictures of it soon. Anyways...on to what I have to share.

I don't know if any of you follow Julia Stainton/Belle Papier but if you don't you should! She creates the most beautiful things! If fact, I doubt she's ever made anything that I didn't like! Today she's sharing more of her canvas scrapbook she is doing of her mother. It is so pretty and girly and just perfect! So I wanted to share it. So check it out here!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I did and I actually got to go to some black Friday sales, but only at craft stores!

Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment