Saturday, November 14, 2009

Craft Fair!

The reason I haven't posted anything for a while is because I've been busy crafting my booty off! My friend, Hannah, and I had a booth at a craft fair last weekend and it was a blast! We sold a bunch of stuff and it was just nice to hang out without our kiddos ya know! So, I'm sharing a table with my mom and one of her friends this weekend at another craft fair! It's not as big as the last one but I'm still hoping to sell some Christmas cards. I think I'm addicted to this. I'm really enjoying making things and selling them to people that enjoy them! (And getting extra craft money doesn't hurt too bad either) So here are a few pics from the last one. There are only a few because we were in such a frenzy we didn't really think to actually use our CAMERA just our phones, even though the cameras were about two feet away. What can I say, were just special sometimes. Please remember, this was our first one and next time we will so blow it out of the water!!!!!


Me being silly!
Hannah!
Crappy picture of my half the table.
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment