Sunday, November 22, 2009

More Primas!!

Look what I got at Hobby Lobby the other day!! Primas! If you've been reading my blog from the beginning, you know that I get very excited when I buy Primas! Normally, I buy about 60 flowers for $7.00, but I usually use a coupon so I don't have to pay full price. So, I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this container of over 500 (I think) flowers for $12.99! And, wouldn't you know, I had a coupon! So, for $8 bucks I bought them, and then I spent the whole night sorting them by color into baby food jars. I knew I saved those things for a reason! I just smile everything I look at them! I even took pictures! :)


This is what I started with... You wouldn't think that's alot, but there are a ton of little bitty flowers mixed in.
Sorting...
Finished!! Have you ever seen anything so beautiful?? No, face it, you haven't!
Now, it's time to use them! If you love Primas, I suggest these!

No comments:

Post a Comment